This year’s publication opportunities:
The 2016 AHLIST Conference presenters would have an opportunity to publish a full paper as a digital book chapter, once approved by anonymous peer review (double-blind) process. If you are interested, after the 2016 AHLIST Conference, please submit your article by January 31, 2017.
This year’s publication guidelines:
*If you do not follow any of these requirements, AHLIST reserves a right to reject your submission.
Manuscripts should follow the latest edition of the CHICAGO MANUAL OF STYLE. Please refer to the following page regarding the Chicago Manual of Style: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/01/
All text must be:
- double-spaced and with Times New Roman font size 12
- left justified with all margins at least 1 inch
- if necessary, including footnotes entered with the word-processing programs
- more than 3,000 words but not exceeding 6,000 words including charts, tables, figures, appendices, footnotes, and bibliographical notes.
- you may cite your work, but do not use wording that identifies you as the manuscript’s author.
- your name should appear only on the title page.
- you should also include a 100-word abstract in ENGLISH (only in English even though your full paper may be written in Spanish or Portuguese) following the title page.
The publication does not allow multiple submissions. Decisions are generally made in 10 weeks of receipt. Manuscripts are subjected to blind reviews. If your manuscript is accepted for publication, you will be expected to obtain permission to reproduce any copyrighted materials (e.g., photographs) used in your paper.